This post is also available in: Thai
Sample Content of 50 Marketing Frameworks Book
Author : Jittipong Loespradit
If one were to compare a Marketing Framework to a compass in the world of business, this compass would be of great significance in helping each enterprise navigate its marketing direction.
I have written this book with a strong determination, aiming to enable marketers to see the overall picture of the various frameworks that exist in our world. While also having the opportunity to see and understand each framework in detail, this understanding allows us to utilize each framework correctly and according to the specific marketing objectives of one’s own business.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: “50 Marketing Frameworks: Essential Compass for Marketers”
- Chapter 2: “Categorizing Marketing: Diverse Approaches”
- Chapter 3: “Segmenting Marketing Frameworks by Type”
- Chapter 4: “Business Frameworks: Navigating Business Growth”
- Chapter 5: “Product Strategy Frameworks: Directing Product Development”
- Chapter 6: “Branding Frameworks: Steering Brand Creation”
- Chapter 7: “Digital Marketing Frameworks: Systematizing Online Marketing”
- Chapter 8: “Marketing Channels Frameworks: Managing Communication Avenues”
- Chapter 9: “Technology & Data Frameworks: Tools and Data for Marketing”
- Chapter 10: “CRM Frameworks: Sustaining Customer Relationships”
- Chapter 11: “Applying Frameworks Effectively”
Available on Se-ed Book, B2S, Naiin Bookstores, and Chulalongkorn University Book Center, Lazada, Shopee Or place your order at Naiin’s website
Lecturing and teaching accomplishments at the master’s degree level:
- Academic Committee of Distinguished Qualifications, Department of Marketing, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasat University.
- Qualified Expert, Master of Business Administration Program in Marketing, Faculty of Business Administration, Chiang Mai University.
- Expert Critique and Curriculum Development for the Master of Business Administration in Marketing (International Program), Bangkok University.
- Visiting Professor for the Master of Arts Program in Communication Management Analytics, Faculty of Journalism and Management Innovation, National Institute of Development Administration.
- Special Lecturer in Business Administration, Kanchanaburi Campus, Mahidol University.
- Special Lecturer in Digital Marketing, College of Innovation and Management, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University (Bangkok).
- Special Lecturer in Technology and Educational Communication, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi.